Monday, January 21, 2013

Theme for English 3


  • Yes and no. I'm usually always respectable but then there's the moment s with friends.
  • Of course I can be my real self while pursuing my future because if I wasn't myself I would be lying and I hate lying.
  • I don't really have to check myself unless I'm in a bitchy attitude then I tone it down and not say anything.
  • I love being in plays if that counts but I mostly like to be out in the country and ride horses and listen to music.
  • I'm not really sure, I can't think of any at the time.
  • The only thing I like to keep private would be crushes I guess is the only thing I'm an open book except for that
  • I guess its possible for me to be in charge of my learning I've never done it so I don't know how it would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment