Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spring Post 1. Music as Literature

I think music is literature, its pretty much poetry just singing it. I define literature as an English class, I read a lot but I haven't thought it was literature unless I was forced to read.  A novel is a long story made into a book a poem is a short stanzas that rhyme. Music and poetry is very similar but music its being sang or expressed by the rhythm of the instruments. Teanna Silveira's song that spoke to he was "second chance" by Shine Down Faith and Hope. I asked Teanna "what are your feelings towards the song and she said "that I rely on my own Independence, and saying goodbye will give me that chance, Faith and Hope." I'm sorry Dr. Preston this isn't that well thought out I'm not feeling very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment