Monday, January 7, 2013

Fall Semester Reflection

 1. Yes I do see my colleagues blog. I don't look at  their blogs every time I'm blogging but I do look at my colleagues blogs at least 3-4 times a month. By having access to their work I get ideas that help my project better than if I did it without any help.
2. I would die if the course blog disappeared this way of learning is so much more interesting than the original way of learning.
3. If we didn't publish everything online and instead turned everything in I would probably not be doing so well in the class because if I forget to do an assignment I can always do it the next day. I really like the class.
4.my learning happens in the classroom and online. It definitely has changed learning aspects by giving us a new way of learning online and teaching us the right way to use the internet.
5.I do not know how to answer the question I don't get what you are asking.
6.my family probably could care less about what I do in class as long as I get a good grade.
7.  It would be nice for my family to care and ask about what I do in my classes but I'm used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment