Friday, August 17, 2012

Vocabulary Test

    This english clas is not adumbrate to other english classes. I like how Dr.Preston doesn't think of himself as an apotheosis. I beleive that Dr.Preston complements his class just right. This week he gave all of his student a bauble, or a CD, for us to download music on, so that if we do do something outstanding he will play our choice of music. I am sure that there is definately going to be students that are curmudgeon and contumaciousin in my class. I expect that this year I will have the perseverence and ascetic to ace this course. This year I don't think that Dr.Preston will beguile his class like so of the other teachers do. By taking this class I will be more burgeon at the end of this school year. I expect that my teacher will give didactic clearly so I know what to do all the time while I'm in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment