Thursday, August 16, 2012

assignment #1

    The reson for why i am taking this course is because its a requirement at the school in order to graduate on stage, but i also wanted a class that challanges me and makes me a better writer. I have a feeling that this class is going to be a tough class just from the rumours from the students on campus, but i am not going to give up. I will try my best to get an A in this class. I actually really excited for this class i like the blogging part i have never blogged before but it seems really fun and its great to try something new every once and a while. what makes me nervous the most about this course is that im not a good enough writer to get an A. I need a  good grade in this class in order to persue my goal to go to a four year university.
        my goals for this course is, of course like i said, a good grade, to develope those skills in order to become a better writer and being able to open my mind with different perspectives. In this course i expect that i will come out of this course with more knowledge in american literature, college, and in life. i think that this class would benefit me in so many ways i don't know. hopefully i get something out of this course that could help me later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment