Sunday, September 30, 2012

Train of Thought

As I was walking alone down the street I found myself thinking about Nana and how I miss her and wish she was still here then I started stressing about her memorial this Saturday and how I haven't started her picture memory bored. Ever since she passed away I can't help but feel that void, the void where she used to fill. For those who don't know me and my relationship I had with my Nana, I was the closest to her out of all the grandkids. So it is definitely hard thinking of my life and future without her. Then I started thinking about Thursday and how the poem, that Dr. Preston is having us memorize, brought up so much emotion about missing my nana . At least it was at the end of the class because I hate crying in front of people. As second period started to begin I felt my emotions to start to become more worse and started to feel more vulnerable, so I excused myself to the bathroom and began to cry for a good ten minutes. When I went back to class my teacher understood and supported me. I was glad I had good friends in that class because they comforted me and was empathetic toward my situation. Since Thursday I found myself thinking of her and wondering how life would carry on alive, but I knew better. Its still upsetting to think of her as, I'm never going to here her voice, see her, give her hugs, and to argue with her about stupid stuff. It makes my heart ache knowing all of what I just said. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment